Community Mini-Grant Program
2013 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS will be announced soon.
Please check back frequently or contact the Delta Dental Foundation at
(517) 347-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org to receive direct notification.
In 2012, a total of over $100,000 was awarded to assist in addressing the oral health needs of children in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
Community-based oral health programs in the tri-state area are encouraged to apply for grants up to $5,000 for programs designed to improve oral health. Special consideration will be given to those applicants whose programs focus on improving the oral health of low-income children, however, all grant submissions will be considered.
2012 Community Mini-Grant Recipients:
- Beacon Journal Charity Fund
- Columbus Neighborhood Health Center, Inc.
- Humility of Mary Health Partners Foundation (HMHP)
- Neighborhood Health Care, Inc.(NHC)
- St. Bernard-Elmwood Place City Schools
- Summit County Public Health
- University of Cincinnati Foundation on behalf of UC-Blue Ash
- Voices for Ohio's Children
- Zanesville City Schools Dental Health Program